Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Manufacturer’s Terms and Conditions apply for every robot.
2. The robot is for customer use only, not for retail or reselling purposes.
3. Warranty package covers every possible problem on the robot.
4. In a case of a need to ship the robot for repair under manufacturer’s warranty, the shipping cost will be divided half by half. The customer should pay the shipping to the manufacturer’s office, and the manufacturer will cover the shipping back to the customer.
5. The customer is not allowed to make any modifications on the robot’s hardware.
6. Opening the robot’s shell will void the warranty.
7. All Prices are before any applicable tax. (Sales tax, VAT or any other government-issued tax)
1. Training, if purchased, will be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advanced directly with RobotsLAB representative at training@RobotsLAB.com
2. The training is provided on the customer premises.
3. The customer has to provide a room with a projector, so the course teacher will be able to easily share his screen with the group
4. Training Schedule – 2 full working days. From 9am to 5pm.
5. Training is including hotel and other travel costs.
6. During the training, RobotsLAB will provide code samples and other related materials.
This agreement is interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of California. RobotsLAB Inc. and the Client both accept the exclusive jurisdiction of Californian courts. Any dispute regarding this agreement will be settled by the relevant courts of the state of California.