Terms and Conditions: Special CASH BACK promotion until April 30 2014
- NAO price has dropped from $15,999 to $7,990. Every purchase order which was completely paid, for a single NAO H25 robot, made by 23:59 PST on April 30th 2014 is eligible for a 1 ticket at the final lottery where one of every twenty buyers could win his/her CASH BACK!
- The price of the robot ($7,990) does not include any government issued tax or shipping.
- CA sales tax will be collected before shipment, only for deliveries in CA.
- Shipping cost will be collected before the robot leaves our warehouse, without any exception, on all orders, based on the actual address. (Shipment in continental USA is between $240 and $300)
- NAO is being made to order, current production queue is 4-6 weeks.
- Software development skills are required to be able to work with NAO.
- The Cash Back lottery will be concluded on Friday, May 2nd 2014 at RobotsLAB’s office in San Francisco. The results will be publicly announced on RobotsLAB’s blog and social media channels.
- We accept Purchase Orders, Credit Cards and PayPal - Please contact us if you have any question.
ABOUT NAONAO H25 has 25 DoF (Degrees of Freedom). It is the most popular educational robot for research and education.
It is equipped with many sensors: Tactile Sensors, Ultrasonic sensors, A Gyro, An Accelerometer, Force Sensors, Infrared sensors, 2 HD Cameras, 4 Microphones and high accuracy digital encoders on each joint.
It has two processors: an Intel Atom 1.6Ghz (including WiFi, Bluetooth and wired network) and an additional ARM-9 processor in its chest.
The advanced software package includes a full SDK and API in Java, C++, C# (.Net), Matlab, and Python. Every robot comes standard with Choregraphe, an award winning software that makes it easy to program the robot using a drag and drop interface which simplifies the programming for new and advanced users alike. The software package includes an advanced simulation software based on Webots.
The robot comes in two colors: Orange and Light Blue.
Available Documents:- NAO for Research
- NAO for High Schools
- NAO STEM Curriculum
- Datasheet - NAO Software Suite
- Datasheet - NAO H25
NAO is the most widely-used humanoid robot in the world for Research and Education. RobotsLAB brings NAO, the cutting-edge robotics technology; to all academic institution and companies interested in doing research with a robot, or teaching STEM related topics.
NAO is state-of-the-art robotics technology and works straight out of the box. The latest version - NAO NextGen provides better computing power, and more capability to help teachers to engage students in STEM programs such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering. NAO offers a multi-platform and multi-level programming environment that allows users to create any kind of behaviors by using the features of the platform. The curriculum that RobotsLAB has developed enables teachers to begin teaching any STEM related topic right away with NAO.
Beginners can use Choregraphe, a user-friendly behavior editor. An easy drag-and-drop method allows users to simply pick-up boxes of pre-programmed behaviors and to create complete sequences of behaviors. They can also program their own behavior in Python language, and then save it into the library. NAOSim 3D simulator is interfaced with Choregraphe to let users test NAO’s behavior in a virtual environment. Users can modify the environment, insert and edit objects and simulate NAO's behaviors before sending command to the real robot.
Advanced users can program NAO in C++ and .Net languages and directly access to NAOqi (NAO framework) APIs. The APIs give the user low level access to NAO’s sensors and actuators. Users can also program NAO with other software including: Webots, MATLAB and Microsoft Robotics Studio.