RobotsLAB BOX is a modular solution which was designed to answer the ever-changing needs of the 21st century classroom.
Our professional team is working closely with educators and constantly adding standards-aligned lessons, quizzes, instructional videos and other teaching-related material.
RobotsLAB BOX Standard Edition Includes:
- 50 Lessons and Quizzes
- 4 Robots
- 1 10.1" Tablet
- 12 Accessories
- 1 Year Warranty
Available Documents:- RobotsLAB BOX Data Sheet
- RobotsLAB BOX - Intro and Example Lesson (Incl. Instructional Video)
More videos on our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/robotslab
AN INNOVATIVE AND ENGAGING, STEM TEACHING-AID, USING ROBOTSImagine being taught quadratic equations by a quadcopter. The RobotsLAB BOX is a revolutionary teaching-aid demonstrating Algebra I&II, Physics, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Pre-Calculus’ core concepts using robots. The easy-to-use tablet includes 50 hours of interactive lessons, in-class quizzes and instructional videos, helping students understand why math is relevant to their world.
Without any prior experience in robotics or computer science, teachers can demonstrate abstract concepts like slope, sine, cosine, and vectors right out of the BOX. The lesson plans are strictly aligned with mandated Common Core, TEKS and STAAR standards for middle and high school. Designed by teachers for teachers this affordable solution improves student’s understanding and information retention; robots are the best engagement tool math and science classes have ever seen.
Why RobotsLAB BOX?
- 1. Simplifies Instruction - The easy to use tablet makes it easy to demonstrate abstract concepts in math and science without any experience in robotics.
- 2. Improves Learning - Robots are engaging, and as visual tools they improve the information retention by more than 400% comparing to traditional practices.
- 3. Developmentally Appropriate - The curriculum spans from middle school's Algebra I all the way to Pre-Calculus.
- 4. Intuitive and User-friendly - Touch-based interface makes it easy to run the lessons and control the robots. The lessons come with instructional videos, quizzes, related standards and more, all at the tip of the finger.
- 5. Pedagogically Congruent - Created by teachers, for teachers, each of the lessons is 100% aligned with Common Core standards.
- 6. Effective - Our customers see excitment and engagment never seen before in the most hard-to-teach subjects.
- 7. Innovative - Math is the "white big elephant in the room", there are no other tool that brings real-world examples to the most abstract concepts.
As a teacher, you only need to turn on the tablet and the robots, a world of STEM lessons is at your fingertips.